Looking for a Mexican restaurant with genuine Mexican food, reasonable
prices and a casual, family-friendly atmosphere? That perfectly describes Las Palmas Taco Bar serving all your Mexican food favorites since 1955. Dig into Mexican classics or Las Palmas originals. Here you’ll find delicious crispy tacos, burritos, quesadillas, tostadas, enchiladas, vegetarian entrees, combination plates, our own homemade hot sauce, cold beer, traditional horchata, and plenty more.
Your meal will be prepared with locally sourced, fresh ingredients, cooked according to our old family Mexican recipes, and served with friendliness.
You can choose any menu item – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – at any time of the day. You’ll enjoy our casual ambiance while dining in, or outside, order take-out, or have DoorDash deliver. Stop in or place your order by calling 831-429-1220 or via the DoorDash App. We’ll be glad to serve you.
Choose an original among Mexican food at Las Palmas Taco Bar
- Authentic Mexican dishes
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Take-out services
- Fast, friendly service
- Order any menu item at any time of day
You’ll love our:
- Very reasonable prices
- Casual, family-friendly atmosphere – a block from the World-Famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Fresh, local ingredients – including Monterey Dry Jack Cheese and our homemade hot sauce
- Domestic and Mexican beers
- Soft drinks
We speak English and Spanish!
If you like freshly prepared Mexican food with deeply satisfying flavor, you’ll love our family-owned Mexican restaurant.
Choose from a menu including:
- Appetizers – Nachos/Deluxe, Tortilla Chips; guacamole and salsa
- Tacos – with four types of beef, five types of pork, or shredded chicken (ground beef taco is only sold on the crispy taco, no substitutions)
- Burritos – including our famous Special Burrito and Las Palmas Super Burrito
- Vegetarian items – Veggie Taco, 3 different Veggie Burritos, Veggie Tostada, and Veggie Quesadilla
- 20 different Combination Plates served with rice and beans (taquitos, enchiladas, tacos, breakfast foods)
We first opened in 1955 in San Jose and moved to Santa Cruz 20 years later. Since then we’ve become a year-round favorite for tourists and local residents alike.
Try our Mexican dishes once and we think you’ll become a customer for life! Stop in or call Las Palmas Taco Bar at 831-429-1220 to place your order.